- You say “Holy crap on a cracker” quite frequently.
- You have the theme song memorized. Also, you may or may not have said theme song as your phone’s ringtone.
- You binge watch it on TV at least once a week, but probably more than once a week. And you don’t care that it is on kind of late.
- No matter how many times you’ve seen them, the reruns make you laugh as much as when you saw the episode for the first time (or even more).
- You feel personally offended when people say how much they hate the show. It hurts your soul to the core (or is that just me?).